Buscar este blog

martes, 5 de abril de 2016

About my artist references.

I am starting to post describing sheets (or records) about my artist references. All my inspiration of them come from their:
- Struggle for rights and better society.
- The engagement of the artist with people.
- Almost all them work (or have worked) with people, and if they don't, they have fight for themselves.
- I can see in their artworks a type of duty, trying a recovery, 
- They work with culture, history and anthropology.


About the texts I am reading and posting, I will say that I find them really inspirational for my theories and own thoughts. They usually talk about the senses and their possibly utility in daily life, overall in our interpersonal relationships.
The art therapy ones helped me to strength my sessions and knowledges 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario